Friday, July 14, 2017

July guest designer... Claire!

We're thrilled to have our second guest designer for the single page sketch this month. Please welcome Claire!

Hello my name is Claire and I’m better known as ScrappyNerdUK on YouTube and Instagram. I love doing anything crafty but my main passion is scrapbooking. I have been scrapbooking for just over a year now and I have totally fallen in love with the products, the creativity of it and most importantly the supportive scrappy community. I also like to document the everyday “normal” stuff by using a monthly format of Project Life. I am 33 years old currently and I am married and live with my husband and 2 fur babies, Bella and Treacle. 

Here's another look at our July sketch:

Here is her page:


 Claire is also sharing a process video you can view HERE. Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.