Friday, June 23, 2017

June guest designer... Migdalia

Welcome Migdalia as our card guest designer this month!


Hello to all! My name is Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M. I am from New York. 
I've been paper crafting since 2011. I love to make cards, yummy treats and 3-D paper crafts. Especially for card drives.
Recently I am enjoying coloring with my Spectrum Noir Markers, which I continue to practice. I am super excited to be a Guest Designer at Stick It Down.

Here is Migdalia's card:

You can view more on her BLOG
 You have until the end of the month to play along with this sketch - or any of our sketch challenges.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for allowing me to be this week's card sketch guest designer!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the layering of the die-cuts on the watercolor background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog helped me to understand the fact that even a simply written article can be best over thousands of other highly qualified no-meaning articles. So always keep in mind that use simple but accurate parameters for your blog.ออกแบบโบรชัวร์

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.