Friday, April 7, 2017

April guest designer... Wendy

Congratulations to Wendy, who is this month's double page guest designer!


My name is Wendy Crowe and I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years now.  I am addicted to the traditional paper scrapping.  I love having lots of “stuff” to play with.  I am married to a very patient guy who makes sure I have plenty of “me” time.  I have 3 wonderful kids,  2 daughters (26 and 15) and a son (9).  With those age differences, I am lucky to have dabbled in just about every subject that can be scrapbooked.  And I get to shop…a lot!  I am happy to have found challenge blogs like Stick It Down that really offer lots of inspiration.  Thanks for letting me be a Guest Designer!

Here is my take on the sketch.  I chose to use an Easter theme.  I used many different colors of spray mists to get a “dyeing” effect for my egg coloring background.



Thank you Wendy! Great theme for this month's sketch :)


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Wendy and what a great page, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Easter page! Congrats on your feature!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.