Friday, February 24, 2017

February guest designer... Angela!

Please welcome Angela as our February card guest designer!


My name is Angela and I love to make cards, create layouts and even some home décor items. I have been scrapbooking for about 18 years and love it! It is a creative outlet for me when I just want to relax and take my mind off of other things. If I had to pick what style of a crafter I was, I would say clean and simple. I live in Colorado with my sweet husband and 4 wonderful kids. When I am not crafting I enjoy traveling, spending time with my family, being silly with my friends, and serving in my church. Something you may not know about me is that I am a huge Maroon 5 fan! I love many types of music, but they are my all-time favorite! I often listen to them when I am crafting!

Here is our February card sketch:

 and here is Angela's card:

Thanks for joining us this month, Angela!

You have until the end of the month to participate in our card sketch (or any of our sketch challenges!). One winner from each sketch is invited back to be a guest designer in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Angela and very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and black/white color combination of your card. You really made this sketch shine! Great job!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.