Friday, October 21, 2016

October guest designer: Phillis

Welcome Phillis as our October double page guest designer!



I am an elementary librarian working in a rural school in upstate New York that loves to scrap.   I have 2 teenagers and a husband of 21 years that understands my obsession with scrapbooking.   I began to create scrapbook pages about 10 years also so that I could chronicle my children's events.  Now they are teenagers and I am still working on their photos.  It is great when I can tell the story that goes along with the photos.

Here is our October double page sketch:


and here is what Phillis did with our sketch:


You can fit so many photos on this page! I love it.

We'd like to see how you interpret our sketch this month. You have until the end of the month to upload your projects. One winner from each sketch will be invited back as a guest designer in December! Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats and great double pager Phillis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful interpretation of the sketch, Phillis! Thanks for doing an awesome job!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great double page, Phillis. Love the large fotball in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.