Saturday, September 24, 2016

reader features!

It's time to show off some reader features!

First up, Katy's card:


Our single page feature is Clara. I love that she converted the sketch to 8.5x11 size!


and you guys must have been loving the single page sketch more than usual this month because we've had a lot more single page entries than anything so far! Because of that, I'm featuring two single pages this week. Here's one by Elaine:


If you haven't entered one of our sketch challenges yet, you have six more days to do so! The countdown is on. At the end of the month, we'll choose one winner from each sketch to be a guest designer with us in November. Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Thank you so much for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thank you for featuring my page! Sorry it took me so long to find it..but I'm thrilled regardless. 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.