Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July Guest Designer: Laura.


Hi, my name is Laura or Vive-laVi as blogger. I live in Milan, Italy, with my hubby (I have been married for 16 years) who support and encourage my scrapbooking addiction. I have been crafting since 2002 when my first nephew was born and I often use my hobby to work with my little students at school (I am teacher at Primary School).


I like colours and Mixed Media, dots and layers of ink/pattern/textures, Tim Holtz and clean and simple style, too. It depends on my feelings and different projects and occasions. My inspiration comes from the big names of scrapbooking, but also from books, trips, friends, good food, things that make me feeling good. If you would like to see more, you can visit my blog at www.vive-lavi.blogspot.com

I am so excited to be here as July single page guest, thank you very much, ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Laura!!! Love your take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page! Love your use of stensils and sprays on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all, Ladies, it is a great honour to be here as your guest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.