Sunday, February 22, 2015

Guest Designer: Amanda Wolff



My name is Amanda and I live in a small town north of Waterloo with my boyfriend.  I have been scrapbooking since I was little and now that I am older I find myself doing it all the time.  I am constantly trying to find new techniques to try while I am in my craft space.  I usually am a single page type of girl but this double page sketch was too good to resist.  I had a lot of fun working out of my comfort zone while creating this layout! I can’t wait to see what you have created!



Thank you for being our guest, Amanda! We love your wonderful take on our sketch, looks like it was a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous layout Amanda.. Congratulations on being Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An incredible layout Amanda!! Glad to have you guesting with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda...thanks for joining us...LOVE your 2 pager...so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, love your double pagers! Love your cute airplane! Great title! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I love your papers and airplanes! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We loved having you.