Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge


Please welcome our Guest Designer, Donna!



Hi. My name is Donna and I live in the United States with my husband Paul of 39 years. I have one adult son who has 3 sons of his own. I have been retired from teaching for 7 years. Being retired allows me more time for scrapping and doing other types of crafts that I love. I have been scrapping for 9 years. My favorite subjects to scrap are my 3 grandsons.  I love trying new techniques, using paints, mixed media, and doing altered crafts .Some of my favorite embellishments to use are flowers, buttons, and various geometric shapes. I love following various blogs because I get so much inspiration from others. I would like to thank Stick It Down for having me as a guest.


Now our fabulous design teams' creations!






(loved it so much she created two fantastic layouts!)




Keep an eye on our blog in November, we will be having our next Design Team call!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats Donna. Ladies you really rocked this sketch, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, beautiful layout... The sketch is gorgeous and all of your layouts are fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO, Donna! All the LOs are fab this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved playing along for the first tie here. Great sketch and great Inspiration DT!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.