Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge


Please welcome this week's guest designer, Linda!


Hello from Ontario, Canada, where I live with my husband. Severe RA (rheumatoid arthritis) forced me to give up all of my creative activities, but about five years ago I discovered I could stamp. Colouring was a favourite pastime when I was young and it is today; I love to watercolour images with twinkling H2Os, distress inks, dye based markers, and watercolour pencils.

Thank you for inviting me to be a guest designer this month; this was a fun sketch! 


And now our design teams' creations!













4 comments:

  1. Fun cards ladies and congrats Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cards are fabulous and great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these cards are wonderful! Each has so much detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We loved having you.