Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge

It seems late for May 5th to be the first Tuesday.  I completely adore this sketch and our DT completely rocked it!  I hope you get the chance to play this week!  

Don't forget our DT call, get all the details by clicking the picture on the right side bar.



Our guest designer this week is Katy!



Hi!  My name is Katy.  I live in sunny state of Florida in the United States.  I have one son, 3 cats, and a wonderful husband who supports my paper crafting addiction.  I enjoy making scrapbook layouts, cards, altered objects, and mixed media canvases (which are new for me).  If we aren't swimming or at a theme park, we are playing video games or reading.  And if I'm not doing any of those things--well I must be crafting!  Thank you so much for letting me be a Guest DT member.  :)




Smellykat


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful examples from the whole DT. Great work ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies you rocked this sketch, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, these LOs are wonderful!! Welcome to Katy our guest this month

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.