Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge

It's the first Tuesday in March, yes March!  That means it's time for a single page sketch challenge courtesy of Smellykat!  This sketch is fantastic because you can make it CAS as you want or go wild with it!  The possibilities are truly endless! 


Our guest designer this week hails from Italy!  I love that people from all over the world are playing along with us.  Please welcome Daniela!


First of all I would like to thank this amazing team for choosing me as a GD this month :-)
My name is Daniela , I live in Bologna, a nice city in North of Italy, with my husband .
I work in quality control as technician in a automotive group.
I have several hobby but my favourite is scrapbooking, i discovered it about 6  years ago and since then I fell in Love.
I love to realize layouts and  mini albums and sometimes i make cards and home decor.
I like to participate in the challenges of the blog to test my skills.
Thank you for the opportunity.


Have a look at the design team's layouts.  Everyone rocked the sketch!




"IBS"


8 comments:

  1. fantastic sketch! great pages of DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Layouts and thank for the oppurtunity

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Ladies, every lay out is different but fantastic nonetheless! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work everyone! Beautiful feature from Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sketch and works, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.