Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge

This is the fourth Tuesday of the month and it's time for our first official double page sketch courtesy of Shelby!

We can't wait to see what you do with this sketch!  


First off we'd like to thank and introduce our first guest designer Raechelle Bellus! She won our Sneak Preview challenge and wow, she did not disappoint with this layout! It is gorgeous, but first here is a little more about Raechelle.

Hi! I'm Raechelle. I am delighted to have been selected as a guest designer! I live in Spokane Valley, WA. I work part-time in a lumber yard, which I enjoy very much. I have been scrapping for about 13 years now. I prefer to create everyday moments over events and have more of a girly style. Most of my layouts have distressing, sewing, butterflies, misting and twine on them. I enjoy reading and hanging out with my family.




Tracey - We are better Together


Phillis - Merry Christmas 2012  


Stephanie - Georgia Aquarium


Kel - My Super star


Tasha Key Flying High with Daddy

You will have until February 3rd at 8pm EST.  The winner will be invited back to be a future guest designer and everyone who plays will be entered into the random draw for the monthly prize.

13 comments:

  1. Ladies these layouts just rock, I love how many photos you were able to get on 2 pages and not have them looked cluttered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love double-page sketches. I am going to play with this one for sure!!!! Great inspiration and a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to our Guest Designer! Beatiful layout!
    Great work DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had fun with this sketch! Great job team and to the guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collection of layouts ! Love the chevron border and the bright colors of the last one !

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO glad to be part of this team. Great job on your LOs, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layouts. I love the chevron border in the last one. The colors compliment the photos so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful sketch and gorgeous examples from the whole DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I got this challenge completed today. It's a great double page sketch. Great inspirations here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.